What's on in Glasgow Life
The focus is fun, fun, fun!
Please check with reception at you local centre if swimming is available at your chosen club.
Also available at:
Glasgow Club Castlemilk (Wk 1 only) - 0141 276 1420
Glasgow Club Crownpoint - 0141 287 0600
Glasgow Club Drumoyne - 0141 276 5310
Glasgow Club Easterhouse - 0141 276 1630
Glasgow Club Gorbals - 0141 276 1490
Glasgow Club Holyrood - 0141 276 1500
Glasgow Club Maryhill (Wk 2 only) - 0141 276 5300
Glasgow Club Milton (Wk 1 only) - 0141 276 1320
Glasgow Club Scotstoun - 0141 276 1620
Glasgow Club Springburn - 0141 276 1690
Glasgow Club Whitehill - 0141 276 0823
Please Note: Glasgow Club Castlemilk and Glasgow Club Milton Kids Clubs are only available during week 1 of the programme, from 7th - 11th April.
Glasgow Club Maryhill Kids Clubs are only available during week 2 of the programme, from 14th - 18th April.
Info for Parents:
1. Bookings Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
2. Payment Payments for all sessions must be made at the time of booking. These can only be made in person at the reception of the Glasgow Club your child will attend. Please ensure before booking that you are able to attend as no refund can be provided in the event of a cancellation.
3. Registration To ensure the safety of your child, we ask you to register your child with our staff at the start of each day and to sign your child out when you pick them up at the end of each session. Booking information and consent form to be completed by parent / guardian on booking.
4. Staffing The team of staff hold various National Governing Body sports coaching qualifications and have attended a variety of multi sports and play training. All staff are Disclosure Scotland checked and adhere to Glasgow Life child protection policy.
5. Lunch The children will have a supervised lunch break each day. Please arrange for your child to bring a packed lunch.
6. Clothing Due to the activity programme on offer, we ask that children dress appropriately for activities indoors, outdoors and bring their swimming costume and towel if required.
Take this info with you
You may also like
Safeguarding and Protecting Children
13th Oct - 13th Dec 2014
Protect yourself, the young people you are coaching and your employer by understanding and following good coaching practice.
Glasgow Rocks Vs Surrey United
8th Feb 2015
This is the latest British Basketball League clash for the Glasgow Rocks.
Sports Injury & First Aid Course
30th - 31st Aug 2014
Gain sports injury related first aid knowledge.